Monday, March 26, 2007

New Camera and New York

Remember that time I bought a brand new Pentax Optio W20 in January to replace the one that broke after 3 months of usage? And then the new one that I bought stopped working in February?

So I went back to the store and they won't replace it. I have to send it in to Pentax to have them repair it. So instead of sending it in and waiting for them to send it back again, I just bought another new camera.

I bought the new Olympus Stylus 770 SW. It's been on the market for 2 weeks. It claims to be the most durable digital camera in the world. It's waterproof up to 10 meters (33 feet), shockproof up to 5 feet (if I drop it), freezeproof to 10 below Celsius (so I can take it snowboarding), and crushproof up to 220 pounds. I am extremely excited to have a new underwater camera that is not a Pentax, since I haven't had the best of luck with them. I'll try it out soon and let you know how it works.

Also, I put up a few pictures of New York City. It is by no means extensive. These are just a few random shots I took when I was home for Christmas. Enjoy.

I'm working on Mexico right now. They'll be up soon.

Brian

No comments: