Friday, March 30, 2007

Yet another new camera

Remember that time I bought "the most durable digital camera in the world" and I managed to break it in 4 days? Good times.

I called Olympus tech support, which was a complete joke. My support guy was about as helpful as a 4 year old giving me algebra pointers. You know how the camera just came out 2 weeks ago? I think I was the first person to ever call in with a problem.

So I went to the store where I bought it and I toyed with the idea of yelling and screaming (as my friends put it, "You're American. You're supposed to be loud and obnoxious. Use that.") but I thought I'd have more success if I was nice to them. I smiled, showed off my broken Olympus Stylus 770 SW, and gave them the sad puppy dog eyes until they gave me a new camera and a new warranty card.

The camera takes great pictures. You can go check out the Aruba page to see some new pictures (that I took with this new camera). I put them at the beginning of the slide show for you. Enjoy.

Brian

No comments: