Friday, July 13, 2007

YouTube, My Book, Aruba, and Friends

Hey, I've been busy. Here are some reasons why I haven't blogged in sooo long:

I've been making lots of cool videos. If you haven't checked it out recently, go over and check out my youtube account (www.youtube.com/perfectlittleplanet) and watch all the latest videos, especially this one (Aruba Hi-Winds 2007) because I'm so proud of it.

I'm writing my book. Remember, I want to finish it (if not completely then at least the majority of it) before I leave Aruba. If you have no idea what book I'm talking about, email me at brian@perfectlittleplanet.com and ask me about it.

I only have 6 weeks left in Aruba, so I'm trying to do so much because I know time is running out. :(

Lots of friends have been coming to visit. They know I'm only going to be here a few more weeks so they're all coming now before it gets too late.

But above all, I'm just lazy. :)

Much love, Brian

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I wish I had the money to come visit you...