Thursday, December 6, 2007

California

Yeah, I'm in California. I'm in Monterey, a little town about 2 hours south of San Francisco. My company sent me here to help out a store for a few weeks. I plan on being here until mid-January.

I hope to be able to visit some friends in Sacramento, but I'm working 10 and 12 hour days, so I don't know how possible that will be. I'll keep you guys updated.

I'm still working on a few videos from New York. I'm trying to decide if I should still post the video I took at the Macy's Day Parade. It's a little late now, but what do you think? Do you still want to see the floats and Santa Clause riding down Broadway? I also have a video from my day at FDNY's training academy on Randall's Island. That was cool, and I can't wait to put it together to show you all.

I'm just about to post a video project that I've been working on for about 3 months. As soon as I post it, I'll send out an email to the mailing list so you can watch it. It's a video with random info about me and it contains clips from 8 different countries. I thought it would be fun for you to see what places you recognize. It should be easier for you, since you know what countries I've been to recently.

I'll be back in NYC for New Year's (just for 3 days, then back to Cali). My older brother and I just got an apartment in the Bronx, about 2 blocks from Yankee Stadium. So now I am officially a resident of NYC. Feel free to come visit any time. :)

No comments: